Sunday, March 29, 2009

You know what i really enjoy?
Feeding birds. I throw little pieces of food outside of the window around 10a.m. and watch the birds eat....i hate the greedy ones that totally rape the whole situation and the dumb ones that dont realize that there's a WHOLE donut over to the left because they're all focused on this one little parcel of food but i dont wanna throw down more while they're there because they get scared and fly away. You can only do that with those gangster NY pigeons that walk up to you and say "YO SHOE IS IN MAH WAY! MOVE BITCH!"

Im gonna be a bird lady when i get older because i dont want kids and marriage scares me and itll be me, my camera, my ipod, and my pigeons that follow me to concerts.
Ill' board up my loft and write books in depth about trees that spoke an alien language and we had to contact aliens to figure out what it was saying because it was detramental to the future of the universe! That's actually a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment